Fulton Elementary School
Fulton Elementary School was designed by C. Emlen Urban in 1916. Originally constructed as Lancaster Boys' High School, the building currently houses elementary students in grades K–5. The exterior of the building is detailed in gold brick with stone banding. The interior of the building originally contained an open central floor plan with the basement and first floor housing a gymnasium and running track, the second and third floor contained an auditorium and balcony, while the perimeter of the building housed classrooms.
MAROTTA/MAIN's work included repair and restoration of the masonry exterior, interior renovations to provide classroom space for current teaching standards, and installation of new mechanical and electrical systems to meet today’s technology and code requirements.
LEED Silver Certification
U.S. Green Building Council
2014 C. Emlen Urban Preservation Award
Historic Preservation Trust of Lancaster County